I'm a natural-born storyteller- and I'm really into changing the world.
My career has been focused around health, wellness, transformational coaching, and entrepreneurship. I've excelled in various roles (freelance and in-house) for health companies, fitness brands, doctors, passionate start-up owners, and other forward-thinking teams who are committed to bringing about positive shifts in the world.
I love to write, I love marketing, and I love the challenge of marrying the two into compelling, engaging copy that makes your customers or clients feel something. When people feel something, they will do something. This is where the magic of stellar communication can utterly transform your business.
I was a ghostwriter for two New York Times best-selling authors.
- I'm an editor in my heart and a strategist in my head. I bring a valuable blend of both creativity and organization to my work.
- I trained one-on-one with copywriting legend David Deutsch. (He's kind of a big deal.)
- I used to be a vegan recipe blogger! Remember the book "Skinny Bitch"? I was the managing editor for the accompanying website, and had my own vegan blog as well.
- I got my start as a writer developing horoscopes that were published on Astrology.com. Horoscope believer or not, it was a fun gig.
- I was born and raised in Northern California, which means the Redwoods, the sea, and sunshine are three of my great loves. And yes, I'm also a tech geek at heart.
- I live for ocean swims, my 2-year-old niece, laughing until I cry, breakfast for dinner, and walking barefoot as much as possible.